Posted Date: January 10, 2013
Events taking advantage of new rules on Masters Challenge classes updated through 1/9/2013.
Effective January 2, 2013, Masters Challenge classes are open to all competitors. Title requirements remain unchanged, but competitors may get a jump start on earning qualifications in these classes. Also, the new Handler Challenge Biathlon is being launched at Cynosport 2013 in Tennessee, and earning a qualification in either of the Masters Challenge classes (Championship or Performance) meet the eligibility requirements for entering the new Biathlon tournament. See Biathlon tournament rules in the Forms & Documents Library.
The following events have modified their test schedules to add one or more Masters Challenge classes. Check the USDAA.com event calendar to review class offerings and to download the latest test schedule and entry forms.
- BARK-NH - Events on February 1-3, March 15-17 & April 19-21
- AgileDogs Agility Training - February 8-10
- 4 Paws Agility - February 9-10
- Paws in Motion - February 9-10
- Boone County Dog Sports - February 15-17
- Keystone Agility Club - February 16-18
- Dallas Dog Sports - March 2-3
- SureFire Dogs Training Center - March 8-10