Posted Date: April 10, 2015
Running order and course for Gamblers Individual & All Around
Course & Briefing
Briefing Gamblers IFCS World Agility Championships 2015
- Maxi/Midi: 30 seconds for Opening Sequence and 10 seconds for Gamble.
- Mini/Toy: 35 seconds for Opening Sequence and 12 seconds for Gamble.
- Start/Finish on electronic timing. One point for first/start obstacle (if bar is not knocked).
- Finish Hurdle with Electronic timing active from start. So if you pass it: one point (if bar is not knocked) and scoring ends.
- Will only earn points for doing each obstacle successfully twice in maximum. No penalty for doing obstacle more than twice other than time wasted.
- Judge will try to say "Fault" for an unsuccessful attempt of Contact obstacle or
- The same 3 or 5 point obstacle may be done back to back, only if unsuccessful first attempt.
- Points will not be awarded for successful back to back performance of the same 3 or
5 point obstacle.
- Points will be awarded for successful back to back performance of 1 and 2 point obstacles.
- First horn will sound at 30seconds for Maxi and Medium and on 35 seconds for Mini and Toy. No more points will be awarded for Opening Sequence obstacles after the first horn.
Opening Period Jokers
There are two (2) Opening Sequence bonuses (called Jokers) that are optional:
Joker A is 7 obstacles in sequence directly next from Start, numbered 1 to 7, in which bonus points are achieved if the handler stays behind line A-B.
Points will be given for each obstacle in the normal manner.
If the Joker is successful, then a further 8 points are given.
The Joker A bonus maybe achieved only once.
Joker B is 4 Hurdles in a box in which bonus points are given if the Handler stays outside the box and all 4 Hurdles are performed successful, each once, in any sequence.
Points will be given for each Hurdle in the normal manner.
If the Joker is successful, then a further 4 points are given.
The Joker B bonus maybe achieved twice, but not in sequence.
Each hurdle in this box is awarded twice in maximum.
Dropping a bar ends the possibility to score this joker.
- After the horn the handler is to direct the dog to the start of the Gamble and attempt the Gamble, numbered 11 to 15 in the prescribed time and order. The Handler must stay behind line B-C.
- Gamble bonus (10 points) will be lost if handler steps on or over the containment line
(B-C) while attempting the Gamble.
- Gamble bonus (10 points) will be lost if dog performs any 2 or more Gamble obstacles one after the other (including same obstacle back to back) in either the forward or reverse direction (a dog may perform a single Gamble obstacle followed by a non-Gamble obstacle and then re-attempt the same or another Gamble obstacle) during the Opening Sequence.
- Gamble bonus (10 points) will be lost if handler loiters (does not try to score points and only waist time) or dog performs obstacles repeatedly without accumulating points in the Opening Sequence for the purpose of waiting for the horn and the start of the Gamble.
- There must be no fault (including Refusals) and only one attempt during the Gamble to achieve the Gamble bonus (10 points).
Hurdles/Obstacles displaced (including bar down) during Opening Sequence will remain so until end of round.