Posted Date: March 14, 2016
Test Schedule available on or before Friday, March 25.
TITLE MANIA is on the USDAA event calendar for June 16 - 19, in Geneva, Ohio as part of Olympic Day. We are finalizing negotiations with area hotels for best rates and pet fee waivers, and we should have the test schedule available on or before Friday, March 25.
The test schedule and entry forms for Title Mania® will be released soon. Put it on your calendar now, as you will want to be part of this inaugural event, celebrating the spirt of the Olympic movement through dog agility.
Where else, too, can you get up to 18 titling rounds for less than $15 a run? Will you also win TITLEMANIA honors for the first Jumpers Dog of the Year, Gamblers Dog of the Year, or the top 12" Dog of the Year"? Only 12 rounds (priced at $12.50 per run) are required to compete for these and other special Title Mania awards.
We know there is much talk about this first-of-its-kind titling opportunity, so below are a few tidbits of information in advance of the test schedule release:
- Bring your friends to join in the fun, as the event is open to everyone, not only from USDAA, but other dog agility venues as well
- RV parking will be available for a nominal fee. SPIRE does not offer amenities for RVs - just a place to rest your head for the night (dry camping).
- There will be plenty of great awards.
- There are no parking or admission fees.
- A variety of concessions are offered by SPIRE.
We are excited to be able to launch this event in such a state-of-the-art facility offered by the SPIRE Institute. We look forward to seeing all "Title Maniacs" in June!