Posted Date: November 4, 2016
More event information for Cynosport® World Games, November 9 - 13, 2016.
- RV hook-ups at the facility are by reservation only through WestWorld. Each RV space has water and electricity, but no sewer connection. Information on pumping services will be available for an additional fee and will be provided with your confirmation. WestWorld has two dump stations on site - info will be provided with RV confirmation.
- RV Lottery!! -- If you have already pre-paid for an RV reservation with WestWorld, you may still enter the lottery for a limited number of spaces along Polo Field Way. To enter the lottery, you must submit your credit card info with the RV Lottery form included in the test schedule. The form must be faxed to USDAA directly and NOT included with your entry form!
- Event parking passes will be available for sale during check-in on Tuesday for $25 and includes in/out privileges.
- If you are checking in on Wednesday, you may still purchase an event parking pass from the parking attendant, but you must ask to purchase the event pass when you see them. Otherwise you can pay the daily rate of $5 per day to park, but it does not include in/out privileges.
- Everyone is randomly assigned to a group and not all jump heights will be in the same group.
- Jump heights within groups may be separated into different rings, so you may run the same course in different rings depending on your dog's jump height and if they are entered in Championship, Performance or Veterans classes.
- Walk-throughs will take place first thing in the morning; briefings for Snooker and Gamblers will take place before walk-throughs begin.
- Course maps for each day will be available at a designated area each morning. We will announce where the course maps will be available once we determine the best, central location for competitors. There's no need to go to each ring for the maps.
We do our very best to notify you of any changes to the event. Some changes cannot be avoided. Other changes are made to benefit the majority of competitors.
- Please listen carefully to announcements and tell your friends/teammates to ensure they are informed too.
- Remember to sign up for Event Alerts on Cynosport.com. The Event Alerts will keep you up to date on the day's activities, when results are posted and any other important information.
- Please respect the signs posted throughout the facility.
- Some of the restrictions are required by WestWorld, others are for your safety and the safety of others.
- There's a lot of work that needs to take place before opening the grounds to competitors each day (setting rings, building courses, trash removal, vendor and other events setting up, etc.)
- Please be respectful of the show ground's gate hours so we can complete our work without being
concerned about running you over with a forklift or golf cart.
- Conveyances allowed on the polo field:
Individual rented golf carts are allowed on roads only - Polo Field Way, in all RV lots and parking lots. They are not allowed on the polo field grass or asphalt areas.
- Official Cynosport® staff carts
- Handicap-permitted individual carts. You must register for a handicap golf cart permit at check-in. Bring your HC hang tag/proof of HC status to receive your golf cart permit.
- Motorized wheelchairs or powered chairs
- The average temperature in mid-November for Scottsdale is around 78° F (25° C), with lows in the 50s (low teens on the centigrade scale).
- While rain is not likely this time of year, it is something we cannot control; so please be prepared.
- The desert has very low humidity, making temperatures seem cooler or warmer than they are. Dressing in layers and using sunscreen is recommended.
- Remember to drink plenty of water and have a readily supply available for your dog too!