IFCS Team Documents
- 2017 Dog Agility Masters 3-Dog Team and Performance Versatility Pairs Tournament Rules
For the tournament season running September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017
- 2017 Titlemania Rules & Regulations
Three "Titlemania" events in 2017.
- 2017 Grand Prix of Dog Agility and Performance Grand Prix Tournament Rules
For the tournament season running from September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
- 2017 Masters Challenge and Performance Masters Challenge Biathlon Tournament Rules
Regulations for the tournament season running from September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
- 2017 Dog Agility Steeplechase and Performance Speed Jumping Championships
For the tournament season running September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
Rules Amendments to Official Rules & Regulations eBook
- 2017 IFCS Team USA Documents
This document contains the 2017 World Team Selection Process, the qualification requirements for the 2017 World Team Selection Event, and the 2017 Intent To Compete Form.
This document has been updated to correct inconsistencies.
- 2016 IFCS Team USA Documents
This document contains the 2016 World Team Selection Process, the qualification requirements for the 2016 World Team Selection Event, and the 2016 Intent To Compete Form.
Official Rules & Regulations eBook (ADOBE ACROBAT/ READER REQUIRED)
- Settings & Cut-offs for Hurdles, Long Jump, Table & A-frame
Effective December 28, 2016, the obstacle settings in this chart will apply.
- Spread Hurdle Settings Effective December 28, 2016
Spreadsheet listing settings for spread hurdles.
- Super Q Calculations for New Jump Heights 12/28/16
Effective December 28, 2016, Snooker Super Qs will no longer be calculated by combining or comparing scores within a jump height division. Jump heights with only one dog will now have an opportunity to earn a Super Q.
- Settings for Spread Hurdles and Long Jump for New Jump Heights 12/28/16
Table settings remain unchanged - Championship 20" dogs fall into the same category as 22" & 24" dogs
- Standard Course Times for New Jump Heights 12/28/16
Standard Course Times for New Jump Heights - Effective 12/28/2016
- Rule Amendment for providing Miscellaneous Classes at a local event
Amendment clarifying and defining the criteria for approval to be granted to provide a specialty class which provides a training-like environment at a local event.
- Hurdle and Obstacle Settings under 2014 Regulations
Settings for hurdles and other obstacles are set forth for the newly structured height categories under the 2014 regulations. Contains clarification of Note 7 regarding Snooker Super Qs.
Last updated March 3, 2014.
- SCT Regulations Stipulated for 2014
Standard course times set forth for the titling classes beginning January 1, 2014.
Last updated: December 10, 2013
- Summary of Rules Announcements In 2013
Check this document for an easy-to-find summary of changes announced.
Last updated: February 28, 2014
- Rules Amendments to 2011 Official Rules & Regulations
Last updated January 24, 2012
Official USDAA Policy Statements
Administrative Forms & Documents for Judges
- 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations Cover & Introduction
Cover, Legal Notices and Table of Contents for the latest edition of USDAA rules & regulations.
- Summary of 2011 Rulebook Changes
This document summarizes the changes found in the 2011 Rulebook
- Chapter 1 - General Regulations & Titling Requirements
An overview of USDAA's programs and a description of its titling programs and tournament series.
- Chapter 2 - Sanctioned Agility Tests, Matches & Events (updated 5/25/2011)
Overview of the basic requirements to conduct a USDAA sanctioned event, including facility and course requirements, assignment of responsibility, personnel needs and awards. (Update: 5/25/2011 - paragraph added to bottom of page 16; previously omitted inadvertently)
- Chapters 3, 4 & 5 - Masters, Advanced & Starters Standard Agility Classes (updated 5/25/2011)
The basic rules of competition for standard agility at all three competitive levels - Starters, Advanced & Masters. (Updated: 5/25/2011 - definition of Starters safety rule clarified in Section 5.3; footnote also added)
- Chapter 6 - Nonstandard Classes
Sets forth the standards of competition for titling purposes in the "nonstandard" classes - Gamblers, Jumpers, Relay & Snooker - and at each level of competition - Starters, Advanced & Masters
- Chapters 7, 8 & 9 - Performance, Junior Handler & Veterans Programs
Regulations for competition governing the Performance Program, Junior Handler Program and Veterans Program.
- Chapters 10, 11 & 12 - New Programs
Details of the new Intro Program, overview of League Play and proposed new regulations for the new Expert Classes.
- Appendix A - Obstacle Construction Standards
Specifications & regulations related to obstacle requirements and construction.
- Appendix B - Judges General Guidelines
Outline of requirements to be a USDAA "Approved" judge and the Rules of Conduct for judges.
- Appendix C - Rules of Conduct & Disciplinary Actions
Sets forth the Code of Conduct for competitors, judges and officials, along with conditions wherein disciplinary actions are warranted and the regulations governing the proceedings.
- Appendix D - Policies & Procedures for Registration of Dogs & Junior Handler Teams
Sets forth rules governing registration of dogs and junior handler teams and regulations related to measurement of dogs for competition.
- Appendix E - Eligibility Standards for Class Entry
Set forth in printable, tabular format the eligibility requirements for entry to a specific class and level in competition.
- Appendix F - Titles & Their Abbreviations
Sets forth the acronyms for each of the major titles offered.
- Appendix G - Electronic Timing Systems
Sets forth policies and procedures for use of electronic timing equipment and considerations related to its impact on competition.
- Appendix H - General Agreement for Entry to Events
Text of the General Agreement required by competitors to enter a USDAA sanctioned event. The Agreement appears on all entry forms.
- PRINTABLE Version of the 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Actual size printable text, printed 2 pages to one piece of paper. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012. File size is large and a high-speed connection is advised for download.
- Full Enlarged Printable Edition of 2011 USDAA Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Fully printable edition prints enlarged text on 8-1/2" x 11" page. Total of 92 pages. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012.
- USDAA 2004 Official Rules & Regulations (Previous Editiion)
ARCHIVED Official Rules & Regulations published in 2004.
Copyright © 2004-2017. United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. All rights reserved.