IFCS Team Documents
Rules Amendments to Official Rules & Regulations eBook
- 2017 Titlemania Rules & Regulations
Three "Titlemania" events in 2017.
- 2017 Masters Challenge and Performance Masters Challenge Biathlon Tournament Rules
Regulations for the tournament season running from September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
- 2017 Dog Agility Steeplechase and Performance Speed Jumping Championships
For the tournament season running September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
- 2017 Dog Agility Masters 3-Dog Team and Performance Versatility Pairs Tournament Rules
For the tournament season running September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017
- 2017 Grand Prix of Dog Agility and Performance Grand Prix Tournament Rules
For the tournament season running from September 6, 2016, through September 7, 2017.
Official Rules & Regulations eBook (ADOBE ACROBAT/ READER REQUIRED)
- Super Q Calculations for New Jump Heights 12/28/16
Effective December 28, 2016, Snooker Super Qs will no longer be calculated by combining or comparing scores within a jump height division. Jump heights with only one dog will now have an opportunity to earn a Super Q.
- Spread Hurdle Settings Effective December 28, 2016
Spreadsheet listing settings for spread hurdles.
- Settings & Cut-offs for Hurdles, Long Jump, Table & A-frame
Effective December 28, 2016, the obstacle settings in this chart will apply.
- Standard Course Times for New Jump Heights 12/28/16
Standard Course Times for New Jump Heights - Effective 12/28/2016
- Rule Amendment for providing Miscellaneous Classes at a local event
Amendment clarifying and defining the criteria for approval to be granted to provide a specialty class which provides a training-like environment at a local event.
- Hurdle and Obstacle Settings under 2014 Regulations
Settings for hurdles and other obstacles are set forth for the newly structured height categories under the 2014 regulations. Contains clarification of Note 7 regarding Snooker Super Qs.
Last updated March 3, 2014.
- SCT Regulations Stipulated for 2014
Standard course times set forth for the titling classes beginning January 1, 2014.
Last updated: December 10, 2013
- Summary of Rules Announcements In 2013
Check this document for an easy-to-find summary of changes announced.
Last updated: February 28, 2014
- Rules Amendments to 2011 Official Rules & Regulations
Last updated January 24, 2012
Official USDAA Policy Statements
Administrative Forms & Documents for Judges
- 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations Cover & Introduction
Cover, Legal Notices and Table of Contents for the latest edition of USDAA rules & regulations.
- Summary of 2011 Rulebook Changes
This document summarizes the changes found in the 2011 Rulebook
- Chapter 1 - General Regulations & Titling Requirements
An overview of USDAA's programs and a description of its titling programs and tournament series.
- Chapter 2 - Sanctioned Agility Tests, Matches & Events (updated 5/25/2011)
Overview of the basic requirements to conduct a USDAA sanctioned event, including facility and course requirements, assignment of responsibility, personnel needs and awards. (Update: 5/25/2011 - paragraph added to bottom of page 16; previously omitted inadvertently)
- Chapters 3, 4 & 5 - Masters, Advanced & Starters Standard Agility Classes (updated 5/25/2011)
The basic rules of competition for standard agility at all three competitive levels - Starters, Advanced & Masters. (Updated: 5/25/2011 - definition of Starters safety rule clarified in Section 5.3; footnote also added)
- Chapter 6 - Nonstandard Classes
Sets forth the standards of competition for titling purposes in the "nonstandard" classes - Gamblers, Jumpers, Relay & Snooker - and at each level of competition - Starters, Advanced & Masters
- Chapters 7, 8 & 9 - Performance, Junior Handler & Veterans Programs
Regulations for competition governing the Performance Program, Junior Handler Program and Veterans Program.
- Chapters 10, 11 & 12 - New Programs
Details of the new Intro Program, overview of League Play and proposed new regulations for the new Expert Classes.
- Appendix A - Obstacle Construction Standards
Specifications & regulations related to obstacle requirements and construction.
- Appendix B - Judges General Guidelines
Outline of requirements to be a USDAA "Approved" judge and the Rules of Conduct for judges.
- Appendix C - Rules of Conduct & Disciplinary Actions
Sets forth the Code of Conduct for competitors, judges and officials, along with conditions wherein disciplinary actions are warranted and the regulations governing the proceedings.
- Appendix D - Policies & Procedures for Registration of Dogs & Junior Handler Teams
Sets forth rules governing registration of dogs and junior handler teams and regulations related to measurement of dogs for competition.
- Appendix E - Eligibility Standards for Class Entry
Set forth in printable, tabular format the eligibility requirements for entry to a specific class and level in competition.
- Appendix F - Titles & Their Abbreviations
Sets forth the acronyms for each of the major titles offered.
- Appendix G - Electronic Timing Systems
Sets forth policies and procedures for use of electronic timing equipment and considerations related to its impact on competition.
- Appendix H - General Agreement for Entry to Events
Text of the General Agreement required by competitors to enter a USDAA sanctioned event. The Agreement appears on all entry forms.
- PRINTABLE Version of the 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Actual size printable text, printed 2 pages to one piece of paper. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012. File size is large and a high-speed connection is advised for download.
- Full Enlarged Printable Edition of 2011 USDAA Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Fully printable edition prints enlarged text on 8-1/2" x 11" page. Total of 92 pages. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012.
- USDAA 2004 Official Rules & Regulations (Previous Editiion)
ARCHIVED Official Rules & Regulations published in 2004.
Copyright © 2004-2017. United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. All rights reserved.