Official Rules & Regulations eBook (ADOBE ACROBAT/ READER REQUIRED)
Official USDAA Policy Statements
- Rules Amendments to 2011 Official Rules & Regulations
Last updated January 24, 2012
- 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations Cover & Introduction
Cover, Legal Notices and Table of Contents for the latest edition of USDAA rules & regulations.
- Summary of 2011 Rulebook Changes
This document summarizes the changes found in the 2011 Rulebook
- Chapter 1 - General Regulations & Titling Requirements
An overview of USDAA's programs and a description of its titling programs and tournament series.
- Chapter 2 - Sanctioned Agility Tests, Matches & Events (updated 5/25/2011)
Overview of the basic requirements to conduct a USDAA sanctioned event, including facility and course requirements, assignment of responsibility, personnel needs and awards. (Update: 5/25/2011 - paragraph added to bottom of page 16; previously omitted inadvertently)
- Chapters 3, 4 & 5 - Masters, Advanced & Starters Standard Agility Classes (updated 5/25/2011)
The basic rules of competition for standard agility at all three competitive levels - Starters, Advanced & Masters. (Updated: 5/25/2011 - definition of Starters safety rule clarified in Section 5.3; footnote also added)
- Chapter 6 - Nonstandard Classes
Sets forth the standards of competition for titling purposes in the "nonstandard" classes - Gamblers, Jumpers, Relay & Snooker - and at each level of competition - Starters, Advanced & Masters
- Chapters 7, 8 & 9 - Performance, Junior Handler & Veterans Programs
Regulations for competition governing the Performance Program, Junior Handler Program and Veterans Program.
- Chapters 10, 11 & 12 - New Programs
Details of the new Intro Program, overview of League Play and proposed new regulations for the new Expert Classes.
- Appendix A - Obstacle Construction Standards
Specifications & regulations related to obstacle requirements and construction.
- Appendix B - Judges General Guidelines
Outline of requirements to be a USDAA "Approved" judge and the Rules of Conduct for judges.
- Appendix C - Rules of Conduct & Disciplinary Actions
Sets forth the Code of Conduct for competitors, judges and officials, along with conditions wherein disciplinary actions are warranted and the regulations governing the proceedings.
- Appendix D - Policies & Procedures for Registration of Dogs & Junior Handler Teams
Sets forth rules governing registration of dogs and junior handler teams and regulations related to measurement of dogs for competition.
- Appendix E - Eligibility Standards for Class Entry
Set forth in printable, tabular format the eligibility requirements for entry to a specific class and level in competition.
- Appendix F - Titles & Their Abbreviations
Sets forth the acronyms for each of the major titles offered.
- Appendix G - Electronic Timing Systems
Sets forth policies and procedures for use of electronic timing equipment and considerations related to its impact on competition.
- Appendix H - General Agreement for Entry to Events
Text of the General Agreement required by competitors to enter a USDAA sanctioned event. The Agreement appears on all entry forms.
- PRINTABLE Version of the 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Actual size printable text, printed 2 pages to one piece of paper. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012. File size is large and a high-speed connection is advised for download.
- Full Enlarged Printable Edition of 2011 USDAA Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Fully printable edition prints enlarged text on 8-1/2" x 11" page. Total of 92 pages. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012.
- USDAA 2004 Official Rules & Regulations (Previous Editiion)
ARCHIVED Official Rules & Regulations published in 2004.
Copyright © 2004-2013. United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. All rights reserved.