IFCS Team Documents
Rules Amendments to Official Rules & Regulations eBook
Official Rules & Regulations eBook (ADOBE ACROBAT/ READER REQUIRED)
- 2016 IFCS Team USA Documents
This document contains the 2016 World Team Selection Process, the qualification requirements for the 2016 World Team Selection Event, and the 2016 Intent To Compete Form.
- 2015 IFCS Team USA Documents
This document contains the 2015 World Team Selection Process with Intent To Compete Form, and the 2014 CCOA Announcement.
Official USDAA Policy Statements
Administrative Forms & Documents for Judges
- 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations Cover & Introduction
Cover, Legal Notices and Table of Contents for the latest edition of USDAA rules & regulations.
- Summary of 2011 Rulebook Changes
This document summarizes the changes found in the 2011 Rulebook
- Chapter 1 - General Regulations & Titling Requirements
An overview of USDAA's programs and a description of its titling programs and tournament series.
- Chapter 2 - Sanctioned Agility Tests, Matches & Events (updated 5/25/2011)
Overview of the basic requirements to conduct a USDAA sanctioned event, including facility and course requirements, assignment of responsibility, personnel needs and awards. (Update: 5/25/2011 - paragraph added to bottom of page 16; previously omitted inadvertently)
- Chapters 3, 4 & 5 - Masters, Advanced & Starters Standard Agility Classes (updated 5/25/2011)
The basic rules of competition for standard agility at all three competitive levels - Starters, Advanced & Masters. (Updated: 5/25/2011 - definition of Starters safety rule clarified in Section 5.3; footnote also added)
- Chapter 6 - Nonstandard Classes
Sets forth the standards of competition for titling purposes in the "nonstandard" classes - Gamblers, Jumpers, Relay & Snooker - and at each level of competition - Starters, Advanced & Masters
- Chapters 7, 8 & 9 - Performance, Junior Handler & Veterans Programs
Regulations for competition governing the Performance Program, Junior Handler Program and Veterans Program.
- Chapters 10, 11 & 12 - New Programs
Details of the new Intro Program, overview of League Play and proposed new regulations for the new Expert Classes.
- Appendix A - Obstacle Construction Standards
Specifications & regulations related to obstacle requirements and construction.
- Appendix B - Judges General Guidelines
Outline of requirements to be a USDAA "Approved" judge and the Rules of Conduct for judges.
- Appendix C - Rules of Conduct & Disciplinary Actions
Sets forth the Code of Conduct for competitors, judges and officials, along with conditions wherein disciplinary actions are warranted and the regulations governing the proceedings.
- Appendix D - Policies & Procedures for Registration of Dogs & Junior Handler Teams
Sets forth rules governing registration of dogs and junior handler teams and regulations related to measurement of dogs for competition.
- Appendix E - Eligibility Standards for Class Entry
Set forth in printable, tabular format the eligibility requirements for entry to a specific class and level in competition.
- Appendix F - Titles & Their Abbreviations
Sets forth the acronyms for each of the major titles offered.
- Appendix G - Electronic Timing Systems
Sets forth policies and procedures for use of electronic timing equipment and considerations related to its impact on competition.
- Appendix H - General Agreement for Entry to Events
Text of the General Agreement required by competitors to enter a USDAA sanctioned event. The Agreement appears on all entry forms.
- PRINTABLE Version of the 2011 USDAA Official Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Actual size printable text, printed 2 pages to one piece of paper. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012. File size is large and a high-speed connection is advised for download.
- Full Enlarged Printable Edition of 2011 USDAA Rules & Regulations (Rev. 6/02/2011)
Fully printable edition prints enlarged text on 8-1/2" x 11" page. Total of 92 pages. Some provisions have effective dates of June 1, 2011, August 1, 2011, or January 1, 2012.
- USDAA 2004 Official Rules & Regulations (Previous Editiion)
ARCHIVED Official Rules & Regulations published in 2004.
Copyright © 2004-2015. United States Dog Agility Association, Inc. All rights reserved.