Posted Date: May 26, 2011
Check out some of our plans for the second quarter!
During the second quarter of this busy year, the USDAA office is working hard on:
- coordinating this year's Cynosport World Games to be held in Louisville, Kentucky.
- searching for a site for the 2012 Cynosport World Games.
- completing certain modifications in Group Services for note handling and test schedule creation, including the ability to manage more than one test schedule at a time and cloning of test schedules from prior events.
- completing the schedule for this year's streamed events. We will stream some Regional and 4-Star events this year as more facilities are used that have sufficient Internet connectivity to permit streaming. These Regional and 4-Star event streams are free of charge this year as we work to build a schedule of events on Cynosport.TV.
- completing policy reviews begun in the first quarter.
- completing development of the IFCS World Championship web site (to be hosted by USDAA in Fort Worth, Texas).
- continuing to work on new web site interface.
- beginning implementation of a new online storefront.
We've got lots of great things in the works. Thanks for competing in USDAA agility!