Posted Date: August 17, 2012
Get ready for the 2013 agility season!
The 2013 Cynosport World Game qualifications will be:
- Two Qs - Grand Prix/Performance Grand Prix
- Two Qs - Steeplechase/Performance Speed Jumping
- One Q - Dog Agility Masters Team/Performance Versatility Pairs
You must qualify in two of the three tournaments to compete at Cynosport.
The qualification period will be:
September 4, 2012 through September 2, 2013.
In addition, we are working on the details for the following:
- 2013 Tournament Rules
- 2014 IFCS World Team Selection Process
- 2013 IFCS Continental Championship of the Americas (it will be held at the Watt Arena in Fort Worth, April 24-28, 2013)
We will announce these details prior to the start of the 2013 tournament season.